We try to provide our guest an experience of a unique home stay, in our private forest estate. There fore our target is to ensure the following comforts at Cloud End.
|Exclusive Location||Running Hot & Cold Water|
|Laundry Service||Travels Desk & Tourist Information|
|24hrs. Power Backup||EPBAX in all Rooms|
|Reserved Parking Space||Local Taxi Pick up and Drop can be arranged as per request|
|Multi Channel Televiewing||We provide accommodation for drivers and maids, charged on per night base.|
|We are pet friendly, and provide a bed for them which charged on per night base.Kindly discuss in detail via email or call with reservation about the same.|
Rules & Regulation :
Tourists Entering Resort Premises for One Hour Excursions to Pay Premises Rent in Advance
Outdoor Premises (Non Residential) :
- @ Rs. 200 per head cover charge for restaurant
- Out door premises charge for photo shoot etc. @2500/hour.
|Day of arrival is charged as Full Day till 10am next day. Lodgers occupying room till 4pm, are liable to pay for HALF DAY and thereafter FULL DAY will be charged.|
|The resort must be vacated on the agreed date & time. No advance will be refunded in case of leaving the resort before the agreed date and time.|
|No extra person is allowed in the resort, except the number fixed in the agreement form.|
|Persons suffering from infectious diseases or disable or weak at heart are not allowed in the resort premises.|
|Tourists responsible for any damage or loss to property, during stay shall be charged for damages.|
|Tourists Will Stay in the Resort Premises in a Manner that no Inconvenience or Disturbance is Caused to the Residents or Neighbors.|
|Management/Resort is not responsible for any damage to person or property, due to theft, accident, fire, injury or dog bite.|
|Management reserves the right to turn out any undesirable person from the resort premises without notice or explanation.|
|Taxes will be charged, as applicable.|
|In case of power cut, electricity is provided free through generating sets for a limited duration of 4 hours in the evenings. At other times it is charged from the tourists @ Rs. 100/- per hour.|
|Rainwater is harvested till date here, using the age old British system in underground tanks. There is no scarcity of cold running water. Incase of power cut, water is heated by solar geyser / hamam and is provided in buckets. Do let the waiter know at least ½ hour before your requirement. Do not waste hot water.|
|Resident Guests are warned not to TIP the staff with liquor, every chance you may have to miss your meal, all cash TIP is collected in the tip box at the reception and distributed among all staff.|
|Help us in conserving energy by switching off the reading lights in the rooms when not required.|
|Laundry service available @Rs.50/-per cloth.|
|Horse can be arranged on a prior request of 24 hours.|
Do’s & Dont’s :
- Occupy the accommodation as reserved on the first day, or send prior intimation to hold accommodation, otherwise the reservation will be taken as cancelled.
- Wear some kind of inconspicuous “Khaki”, Olive green or Gray clothing. Bright clothes, particularly White are inadvisable when going into the forest.
- Park your vehicle at places set apart for the purpose.
- Switch off lights and close all water taps when not in use.
- Maintain absolute silence during nature walks, otherwise you will miss a chance of observing wildlife. The best way to communicate to others is in whispers or by slight gestures.
- While going for excursion trips, as far as possible, be accompanied by our escort.
- Kindly carry valid photo ID.
- Carry warm cloths.
- No entry after sunset and before sunrise is permitted in the resort.
- No arms are allowed in the resort, unless specially permitted by the management in writing.
- Cooking in rooms is strictly prohibited.
- Do not throw or leave thrash, litter, peels of fruits etc. carelessly.
- Do not damage plant or animal life.
- Do not kindle a fire in the forest. This including smoking is strictly prohibited during the fire season (March to June). In the campus, campfires at specified places may be allowed with prior permission.
- Fast driving and blowing of horn is strictly prohibited.
- Tourists are not allowed to move out of the campus on foot, after sunset and before sunrise, if they do so, it is entirely at their own risk.
- Shouting at, teasing or chasing animals/birds is prohibited. While in the resort premises, shouting or loud singing or use of tape or transistors must be rigidly avoided so as not to disturb the peaceful environment of the forest.
- Resident guests are warned not to come out in the open at night or early morning without informing the staff.
- Consumption of Alcohol in Public areas within the resort premises is strictly prohibited.